Monday, August 25, 2008

Whew, Busy Busy week.

So much to update everyone on. I have my new car. It is used but new to us. It has a/c, power windows, power doors, and my absolute favorite thing, A CD PLAYER!! I am thrilled. I will post a picture of it soon. Man, I am behind on pictures. Anyway, also took Leesha to the eye doctor and she is getting glasses and she looks so cute in them so I will have to post another picture (ACK!) when she gets those in. Other than that, I am hanging in there. I had to have a tough conversation with Brian yesterday but God gave me the strength to get through it. I now know what I need to do to get moving on with my life and over this part of it. I had to put up some boundaries as well. Anyway, Leesha's week of school went very well. Well, I am off here to get her working on cleaning up some of her messes and get her ready for bed.

I will have to start updating every day so I don't forget things.

4 comments:

I'm home now what? said...

I hope you do keep up w/ the updates. I've been looking for them all week! The binder is stuff from the donnayoung.org and some from organized home/christmas sites. I didn't get to work on it tonight we went car shopping. Something I didn't see coming. So what kind of car? I'll be driving through your town next Tuesday morning, maybe we could meet for breakfast or coffee if you have a moment.

Jen said...

Thanks for joining in on my blog, I've answered your question there today.

Rachel said...

Lisa, I am so sorry! I just now saw your comment. Yes, I am a loser. I will be updating my blog soon. Things have just been extremely busy lately. I would have loved to have met up with you. I did have to work early that Tuesday though since I had taken the whole weekend off.

Jen, thanks I will check out the answer!

I'm home now what? said...

Rachel hun...it's been a month and 1 day. What happened to checking in daily or at least weekly? I miss reading how you are doing.