Sunday, August 10, 2008

God is sooooo good and faithful!

I can't even tell you how real God has been in my life these past weeks. My church family has been absolutely incredible. Hugs have never felt so wonderful. And just hearing the words, "You have been in my prayers" means so much that I don't even have the words to express my thanks. All I can say is Thank you and I feel those prayers daily. I don't know how I have made it through these past three weeks but God has sustained me. Today in church I was handed money. It was not a small amount. I am still in shock. It was from an anonymous donor and I was told to not ask questions. So I didn't but I am ohhhh so humbled and grateful. Lord, please bless this person and let them know how truly grateful and thankful I am.

We are doing okay. God is supplying our needs. This week will be difficult since Wednesday was supposed to be the 14th anniversary but I am preparing to keep myself busy and asking God to give me the strength to make it through this week. Our shower is not working. The button that you pull up on to make the shower work will not move. So it is baths for us right now. Hopefully, that will get fixed tomorrow.

Leesha's first day of 2nd grade is tomorrow. She is soooo beyond excited. She wants me to take her to school tomorrow so I am going to do that. I am excited for her. She needs that stability and routine in her life right now.

Well, I will update tomorrow with pictures of her first day. I can't believe that my little girl is in 2nd grade. Where does the time go?

1 comment:

Lesa said...

I'm not sure how God is going to work this all out Rachel, but I am sure that He has all of it in the best interest of you.