Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Whew, where to start!

Well, my life has certainly changed in the last few months but mostly in the last week. Brian has decided that the marriage just isn't going to work and moved out last week. Please keep him in your prayers. He is really dealing with some major heart issues right now. So I am in survival mode. I am looking for a full time job. There really is just so much going on that I haven't really had the chance to process everything. The major thing we need right now is prayers. Leesha was devastated but she is doing much better now. She still has her moments. We are trying to keep her life as normal as possible.

Leesha has been at Brian's parents since yesterday. Her cousins are down from PA and she is having a ball playing with them. She will be home sometime tonight. I miss her. But it was a much needed break, I was able to get lots of apps filled out and resumes submitted. Errands run without having to drag her with. And I even cleaned out my desk and got it organized. Also did a load of dishes and two loads of laundry yesterday. So yeah, it was a very productive day.

Today was more apps and errands. And I have still have lots more to do. It is hard to believe that I survived this past week. I couldn't have done it without my family, my friends who have supported me doing this time, and my God. I have seen Him do amazing things this week alone.

No comments: